Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- Personal information" in privacy information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or any other description contained in the information.
- Historical information and characteristic information" among privacy information refers to information other than "personal information" as defined above, and includes information such as pages viewed, advertising history, search terms used by users, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, user IP address, cookie information, location information, and information on the device used by users. Cookie information, location information, device identification information, etc.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
- When a user registers for use, we may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, we may also share transaction records including the user's personal information between the user and our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as the "Business Partners"). Hereinafter referred to as "partners"). We may collect personal information about you from our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.).
- We may collect historical and characteristic information, such as pages viewed, advertising history, search terms used, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (including the communication status of the relevant mobile device in the case of use through a mobile device and various settings for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the device, etc., from the user. The Company collects historical information and characteristic information, such as IP addresses, cookie information, location information, and device identification information, when users use the services of the Company or its partners or browse their pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- For the purpose of displaying information regarding the user's name, address, contact information, and other registration information in order to allow the user to view or modify his or her registration information or to view the status of his or her use of the site
- To use contact information such as name and address in order to use the e-mail address to inform or contact the user, or to contact the user when necessary.
- To display information registered with the Company on the input screen to enable users to input data easily, or to transfer such information to other services, etc. (including those provided by partner companies) based on the user's instructions.
- To respond to inquiries from users, we use information necessary for us to provide services to users, such as the content of inquiries, as well as their service usage status, contact information, etc.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following items are notified or publicly announced in advance
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- The items of data to be provided to the third party
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person concerned
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of third parties
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the Company notifies the person in advance, or makes readily accessible to the person, of this fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of said personal information. or the name of the person responsible for the management of such personal information is made readily accessible to the individual in advance.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from an individual, we will disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the User's personal information in the possession of the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct or delete the personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- If we deem it necessary to respond to such a request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user of such correction or deletion.
Article 7 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
When we receive a request from an individual to stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as "stop using, etc.") his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay. In the event that the Company receives a request to cease use of or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Cease Use, etc."), the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, cease use of the personal information and notify the individual to that effect. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the large amount of costs involved or other difficulties in doing so, and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual, these alternative measures will be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user.
Article 9 (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please use the Contact Us form.